Sunday, September 7, 2014

First Post :P Hi.

Hello all. :>

So, uh, yeah. Happy day for finding your way here!

I'm so happy to see you. See?

My name is Matt, and this first post is a little bit about me. Be warned, I'm exceedingly bad at introducing myself.

I like to think about myself as a mixed bag of things. First, I'm an Army veteran - I served for 6 years as a Multimedia illustrator... fancy talk for a Graphic Designer (heh heh). I completed a deployment in Iraq in 2009, nothing exciting - I promise.

Pretty much this most of the time.

I separated from the Army in 2012 and started pursuing my dream career: animation. I started as a sophomore at the Savannah College of Art and Design, or SCAD for short. I've learned a bunch about art, drawing, animation, and most importantly, the direction I want to take my career. I've made a bunch of amazing friends and connections along the way, as well!

I'm not going to sit here and say my life is perfect, and this is far from any kind of full autobiography, but I'll let you guys learn about me more as I continue posting here! :D

What kind of things will you see on my blog?

My blog will be about a lot of things - I'll post crap about the things that happen in my life that I feel like sharing with you guys. I'll post about animation things I think are awesome. I'll post about Disney-related things. I'll post random crap I think is funny. Art. Pizzazz. Things. Stuff.

There, I made a start.

I hope you'll stick with me for this little journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me your thinks about this. But be warned - I read all of the posts before I let them pass :o